Wednesday 20 May 2009

Chilies



It's been a few days since I last posted anything up. So like usual, I will just update what I've been eating for the last few months...and after that, I can finally clear up my computer space from all those pictures taken in various shops....=)

Chillies...it should be pretty familiar to most of us I guess....But I will never understand why I always ended up ordering the chicken dish on most of my visits. If it's not me, then it must be the person I'm with at the time...it's not that I personally loved this one so much...in fact, I don't really like the tomato sauce that goes with it...I really couldn't understand why a lot of shops nowadays always opt for the tomato puree plus a lil chopped tomatoes and some herbs, usually oregano to pass off the sauce with a fancy name or sumthink...not that I have anything against Chilies but it's not just them, some Italian shops also did the same for most of their tomato based sauce. I'm not sure what I would actually want to taste in a plain old tomato sauce but it's really kinda boring in a way...which makes me dun feel like ordering tomato-based sauce for my chicken....

The milk shake...chocolate...my faveeee

Oya, this sauce goes with the chips down below...it's actually a blend of minced beef and cheese so it is great at the beginning...until you started getting a lil sick of the sauce....and the chips...tortilla chips if I'm not mistaken actually comes with its own salsa sauce...a lil watery I think...but if you add on another RM5 i think, you get the cheesy minced beef sauce...and without the add-on, you can get the bottomless chips...if you got a whole group of people then I should think the bottomless chips makes a gud appetizer I guess and you can actually get them to refill it over n over again though I dun tink I'm up for another piece of it in a long, long while...LOL
Note: The tortilla chips will be uploaded shortly...accidentally deleted it and will have to upload from the laptop again.
The soup which comes with Weetameal biscuits...ehhe...mushroom soup...
Uh, I forgot what this is. Should be the salmon...hmm...
The steak...=) The mashed potatoes have tiny bacon pieces sprinkled over them...

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...