Thursday 29 September 2016

Little Saigon Boutique Hotel, Ho Chi Minh

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for about 5 nights during our trip to Ho Chi Minh this month and I guess it was an alright stay for MYR130/night. I felt it was slightly overpriced from all the "positive" comments it received from TripAdvisor.

The quaint hotel looked rather unique from the outside. They have strands of vines decorating the entrance and the lobby is actually a flight of stairs above this front entryway. Located behind a small alleyway, please expect to walk a little from the main road as cars could not access this hotel.


For the price, especially for a small-scale hotel, I was expecting something a little bigger. It was a really tight room for two of us. Not much room is available to move around and my small hand carry luggage could not be opened properly too. 


Lol. Check out Hubby's happy pose!



On a positive note, the room was relatively clean and it was not an uncomfortable stay. I would prefer it to be cheaper so if you can get the promotion on Agoda for anything less than MYR, I felt it would be a good choice as it was quite convenient to get to most attractions in District 1.

PS: There is a shopping centre for cheap clothes where locals go to: Taka Plaza right next to the hotel. Cheap clothings could be bought with a little bargaining. 

Little Saigon Boutique Hotel
36 Bis/2, Le Loi Boulevard, Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...