Sunday 23 October 2011

Arthur's Hokkaido Mille Crepe Cake, Sungai Wang Plaza


One of the mille crepe cakeshop available in KL. The ones most are familiar with is probably from Nadeje, Malacca. It does beat travelling to Malacca just for the cakes  especially the ones here cost just RM7.90. However, with just ONE piece, it is hard to make very fair judgement of the tastes of all the cakes available. The one I had, was OK I guess but I still prefer the one in Nadeje, but I'm not sure whether I'm being bias or not especially since I had this piece while I'm full. I like the chocolate bits on top but the chocolate sauce is...a lil off for me..

Arthur's Hokkaido Mille Crepe Cake
Lot TC 030, 3rd floor. Sungei Wang Plaza Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 55100.

Contact: 016 981 6882

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...