Monday 6 January 2014

Person that I'm most grateful of in life

The one person that I thought of first is my mother. Without her, I wouldn't be who I am today. She gave me life, brought me up and taught me when I was small. She cooked and cared for me without asking for anything in return. She comforted me when I cried and was bullied in school, and she patched me up when I fell. The amounts of things she has done for me throughout my life cannot be summed up simply by words alone. Although this is a blogpost done with regards to the Digizens Thank You Sale Contest with prizes like smartphone and tablet up for grabs in their year end sale, this is a perfect opportunity to talk about my gratitude to my very own superwoman! There is nobody else in the world like my Mum and even though she has moved on, I believe that she is always looking out for me still in heaven. I love you Mummy!!!

The Digizens Thank You Sale deets are as follows:




http://bit.ly/1aNyx6y

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...