Tuesday 10 May 2016

Haya Don @ Wisma Cosway, KL

A pretty good economical Japanese-styled food. They mostly specialized in bowls of rice hence their Don in the name of the shop. I would say for RM9.90 a bowl, this is a value-buy. The ones below are the spicy chicken rice bowl which is their special for Tuesday if I remembered correctly. Each weekday has a different special and they are all priced at about RM9.90.

The spicy chicken rice was quite delicious. The bowl is packed full of rice and topped with spicy fried chicken which was quite crispy and had some spicy mayo drizzled over them.




I actually went back the following week with my colleagues and I felt that this shop could be a potential regular spot for lunch, especially if you are working in the area.

Haya Don
Lot 2.38, 2nd Floor, Wisma Cosway,
88, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...