Friday 13 May 2016

Salt & Pepa, Miri

This is probably one of the worst experience I could have sampling cafes in Miri. Granted, I only tried their coffee and cakes but those alone were not very impressive; more towards disgusting.




The cafe actually looks alright; until when I was walking to place my order at the counter and saw a big cockroach running around. Granted, the server and waiter tried to kill it and was successful after a few strenuous moments.


The cockroach was roaming right in front of the counter's floor.

Undeterred, I placed my order for a chocolate cake and a lemon cream cheese frosting cake alongside a latte and mocha. The drinks were not bad but the cakes were simply disappointing.



The lemon butter cake was a little underdone and the cream cheese frosting were disgusting, reminding me of the bad smel of vomit. 😨😨😨

The chocolate cake was also underdone and the frosting was not made of good quality chocolate, lending a rather sugary texture which does not reflect any rich chocolate flavours we would associate with a chocolate cake.


I wouldn't recommend this cafe for their cakes at all but I guess it's all up to you. :)

Lot 2036, Block 9 MCLD Marina Square, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...