Friday 19 June 2009

Halo Cafe, Miri


Went to this cafe today...with my sis for our lunch since I have been seeing the banner on the RM6.90 ++ lunch for a while now...When we reach, since the blackpepper chicken rice was finished...decided to order the "Kam Heong" sotong (cuttlefish)...FYI, the set lunch comes with a free drink (either green tea or orange squash for today) and an ice-cream (chocolate ones today). The set lunch main dish have 4 different ones to choose from each day...so..here goes..oyeah, there's a complimentary soup too I think...for any dishes ordered...cause my sis ordered the nestum chicken with rice and hers got a soup too...

The "Kam Heong" sotong - pretty nyummy cause I like the sambal...and they're using the Lady's Choice thousand island for dressing if I'm not mistaken...hiaks...

The free ice cream...:PMy sis' nestum chicken with rice...quite a large serving in my opinion...NICE^^
The complimentary soupyyyy....the soup of the day for today was long cabbage with thin slices of chicken slice....(not ham)...
The free orange squash which comes with the set lunch
Honey lemon green tea - quite worth it as it's a whole big mug for just RM3.90++

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...