Friday 26 June 2009

Siamese Secret, Miri

After a while of keeping to myself, finally went out again with some friends and to this shop tucked somewhere behind Miri Hotel...never been here before but some of my friends seemed to have a pretty good impression of this shop so there we were...haha
I ordered the mango juice, the waitress told me the fruit juices are all freshly squeezed ones so...
Anyway, I'm not sure whether it's me but the mango juice tasted pretty much like the fruit extracts kind of syrup or sumtink...
Since we're there, we decided to share a pizza among us and the choice of the day-hawaiian chicken...for me, it's pretty average...but the crust isn't very thick so it's good...but as for the ingredients used on it...hmm...no comment...LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...