Thursday 17 December 2015

KK Times Square Hotel, Kota Kinabalu

I was not overly impressed with the quality as well as the service of this hotel especially in terms of their booking efficiency and also the attitude of their reception. I made a booking on Agoda for two King bed suites with requests on non-smoking rooms. Upon arrival, I found that they only blocked up ONE room for me and could not give me two rooms despite being their mistake of messing up my booking. I ended up in one of the smoking rooms while the rest of us got the non-smoking room. 

It was alright in the room but the mattresses were not very comfortable being pretty hard on our backs. The comparison between both rooms (level 3 and 3a) was quite vast and I was really annoyed with the "no big deal" attitude. 

Rooms looked amazing from photos though. ;) the only advantage of taking the rooms here is their close proximity to the Imago Mall. Oh and taking a cab from the airport would cost you about RM30 using Airport taxi and about RM21-23 using MYTEKSI application.


















No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...