Friday 8 April 2016

ChoySum Patch

The progress of my Choy Sum patch is extremely promising. I can't wait to have the first batch to eat soon! PS: I just threw all their seeds on moist soil and water them regularly. Or rather, Hubby does. LOL.

Week 1.5:
The first seedling!
 Week 2:
Tiny Seedlings
 Week 3:
Growing up fast!
I think ChoySum must be one of the easiest vegetables to grow in the current Malaysian weather. It was hot for the past few weeks with occasional heavy rain. On a sad note, my free seeds (okra and kangkung) did not seem to have any progress despite being planted for a while. I even used their planters for other plants instead already as I decided that 4 weeks are long enough to determine whether or not the seeds will germinate. Heh

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...