Tuesday 24 November 2009

Glossed out

I've been having these dry, chapped lips for a while now...wonder whether it's the hot and humid JB's weather that has been causing this or what...urgh...finally went to have it look at by the doc and got a...lemme c...glycerin? for it...must be pretty good i guess cause the problem went away after two applications...sigh..if only i knew it's so simple earlier..would have saved me a lot of trouble...>< the name glycerin reminded me of some sorta oil's name..hmmm..or isit that mouth-wash thingie...?

the hot weather outside is making me kinda sleepy though...argh...wakey wakey...needed to stay awake to do my data editing...which is kinda a bore since i'm pretty annoyed with it rite now...mainly cause it's because of it i'm stuck here when i could be home enjoying my holidays...urgh...despite the loud blarring coming out from the music player it's not exactly helpful in keeping me awake...should be pretty contented right now there, at least i did get my sis and a fren to help me a lil with copying and pasting my data...so 2 to go...10 more left...deducting the ones i've already done..should be 8 to go...*sigh*...

come to think of it, maybe i should do some jogging later...i'm so flabby right now it would be a disgrace to dress in skirts or shorts...urgh...laziness is gonna be d doom of me...
BUENO...should I? or should I not...hmm....maybe not with my sore throat...hmm....though it IS getting better with d antibiotics...maybe i'll just give d bueno one more day to live...LOL

No korean food today though...dun feel like driving all the way there and coming back..argh...can anyone faint with cravings?LOL...blerk

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...