Sunday 5 February 2017

Takumi-Ya, Novotel Max Yangon

Like I mentioned before, this is one of the restaurant available in house the hotel. It's a Japanese restaurant but serves mostly BBQ DIY dishes. It reminded me more of a Korean BBQ rather than Japanese especially when the accompaniments include Kimchi. Out of all the restaurants available, this is my favourite. I will definitely be back if I ever stay here again.






The meat was well-seasoned and tender. I love them although I don't understand why there are offals in the set. PS: My set was beef and didn't have any offals I think but my colleague who ordered seafood and chicken set had them in their sets.
Sets during lunch hours vary from USD18-28; and are quite filling. They even gave free coffee once you finished your meal so it's a nice gesture.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...