Wednesday 30 March 2016

DIY Herb Labels

I just love how those herbs are labelled in photos all over the Internet and after googling around, realised that I do not have the yoghurt cases or some printer or laminating machines. So I decided to just use what I could find around the house.

I used only normal paper, Scotch tape and unwanted plastic stirrers for these DIY labels. 

I first drew all the labels using coloured pens and cut them to sizes. I then wrap the Scotch tape around them before trimming off the unwanted edges. Den making use of the same roll of tape, I simply made some "double tape" from rolling them into tube-shapes and sticking behind my labels onto the plastic stirrers.

They were fast and easy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...