Friday 11 March 2016

Pisang Cheese, Nilai 3

It has been quite a while since I last saw anyone raving about Pisang Cheese (fried banana fritters with cheese). The first time I saw a post about it in Facebook, I must admit I felt really curious but as it was not available in Miri where I was that time, I soon forgot about it. That is until we saw that during one of our weekend trip to Nilai. We stopped at a "warung" (hawker stall) and ordered a serving (RM5) and a plate of keropok lekor to share. I was pleasantly surprised as they had a mixture of Pisang Tanduk and Pisang Abok in the plate garnished with lots of cheese and condensed milk. To tell you the truth, I never expected condensed milk to be part of it but it went well together.


Location: TBC but it is in front of GC lightings Nilai 3. Updates: Please refer the photo below for location. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...