Tuesday 29 March 2016

Nadeje, 1 Utama

It's been years since I last went to Nadeje. Those days they were only available in Malacca but nowadays they have branches everywhere in KL. Finally last weekend Hubby and I went for a little tea break right before dinner. I ordered their Lychee Green Tea with wolfberries while Hubby had the Orange Yakult. Maybe its because we had the cake so both the drinks tasted a little bland or bitter. 



We both agreed that the Double Chocolate Mille Crepe was amazing though. It's a pity they ran out of the Strawberry Chocolate. Each bite was wonderful with bits of chocolate chip inside. The cream was light and delicious; definitely not cloying. Can't wait to have more next time ;)


I'm not sure whether I should label here as Halal or not as some of their cakes contain Alcohol so I guess technically they aren't but if you purchase the non-alcoholic ones, they should be Halal.
Heh!

Nadeje Cake Shop
Address: GK 101 Ground Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Lebuh Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-7710 0302


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...