Saturday 15 August 2015

Al Manzel Hotel Apartment, Abu Dhabi

This is one of the nicest hotel apartment I have been to since working with my company. The room comes with quite a complete kitchen, washer, dryer, microwave oven and electrical stove. Oh let's not forget the usual fridge and electric kettle. The bed is comfortable and the washroom is roomy. Basically you get a fully equipped studio apartment. My stay here was about a month and I love it! It's nearby one of the bigger mall in Abu Dhabi as well (Abu Dhabi Mall). Full speed internet connection (I spent my nights streaming dramas) and the TV channel selection aren't bad either.

Although the housekeeping can be mediocre at times, it is quite alright for the price and the size of the room.

PS: Request can be made for different-sized pots/pans/woks

$85/night (USD)
Address: Electra St,Zayed The First St - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...