Monday 4 January 2016

Bentoya Japanese Street Food, Sunway Pyramid

It's been a long day and even though we just had Japanese food earlier for lunch, hubby just couldn't resist the smell of teppanyaki as we were walking past this little shop on the Asian Street in Sunway Pyramid. We ended up having our lunch here and surprisingly the food is quite good although the hygience of the shop left quite a bit to be desired.


Yes, I had 100-plus instead of the usual green tea like hubby because I was really parched and the lack of water has left me feeling quite sickish. So I thought I could take myself on the road of recovery with some room temperature 100-plus. Me, a doctor in training! :P



His salmon teppanyaki arrived with a lot of smoke and sizzling. LOL. The sauce was bubbling everywhere onto everything. Well, at least no one can say the food is cold here. :P I had some of it and thought it was pretty good. The portions were a little on the small side though but otherwise, no complaints. They had cabbage and lots of onions over a rather small piece of salmon with plenty of sweet Japanese soy sauce thrown in. NYUM!


I had the Saba don and the fish was so tiny compared to the photo in the menu. I was a little disappointed actually, especially when the Saba don in Singapore meant having nearly the whole fish or at the very least half a fish. Anyway, it was alright for me and the sides of sliced omelette just about let me have enough to go with the big plate of rice.


Overall, food was good (but small in portion) and service was pretty good too. Hygiene could be improved but when eating out, sometimes these can't be helped I guess.
Look out for them at:

Bentoya Japanese Street Food
F1-AV-196A, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Petaling Jaya, Bandar Sunway, 46150

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...