Thursday 7 January 2016

GoGi'Ya, Korean Stylish BBQ, Kota Kemuning

My friend and I came here for our girls' night out to catch up. This was my first time but if was not a very impressive experience. Located in Kota Kemuning, it was just a few minutes away from both our places.



Instead of the usual unlimited refills for the sides, it's a buffet style for the sides here. I guess technically it's the same as refillable sides but somehow it detracts from the usual Korean food experience. 


Check out our sides below. I actually like the sour seaweed (middle) and the soy sauce potato. 




They even gave us a bowl of porridge each to accompany the condiments. It was a...different experience I would say, as usually dining in a Korean restaurant does not involve a warm bowl of porridge.


Truth to be told, we only ordered a set for two to share, but with it come a "wok" of seafood broth which hides a sea crab, a few prawns and squids beneath its orange sea of tofu an cabbages.


Finally the star of our set arrived! We got the one which had 5 different types of marinades for the pork belly. All in all, I would say they all tasted alright only.


We also shared a fried rice amongst the two of us. 


Somehow, this restaurant wouldn't make it to the top of my list. But for convenience, it fits the bill. 

Address:
GoGi'Ya
Korean Stylish BBQ,
4.45.1 Jalan Anggerik Vannila,
31110 Kota Kemuning,
Shah Alam



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...