Sunday 24 January 2016

Jamie's Italian, Bali

I love Italian food. If you haven't figured it out by now, you will if you see what I usually ordered especially when looking out for new places to explore. We saw this place during our trip to Bali late last year. Who never heard of Jamie Oliver? Yeah, I know right. So when we saw this shop, our curiosity was piqued.




I  know I should have ordered the thirst quenching drink here but I just couldn't resist the Nutella Chocolate concoction. Anyway, I wished I had ordered the same thing Hubby did. It was a mocktail of sort. Apple Martini maybe? This post was so back-logged that I couldn't remember properly the name already.


We shared a black truffle rissotto and a pizza. Needless to say, the black truffle rissotto was amazing! and the pizza extremely delish as well. We managed to polish off everything between the two of us. The rissoto was well-flavoured and you get the woody taste of the black truffle at the back of your tongue. Subtle and light, it was not overpowering. The pizza had crunchy thin crust and the toppings were just adequate to bring out the fragrance of the herbs. Loved it!


Jamie's Italian
Jalan Raya Kuta No. 47, 
Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361, Indonesia

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...