Sunday 10 January 2016

The Coffeholic, Seremban

For teabreak, I wanted to try this cafe mainly because they were rated sufficiently high on Trip Advisor. They looked promising upon our arrival and the ambience was really welcoming. Soft music in the background, cool air and fragrance of coffee wafting in the background. Perfect for a cuppa!




I had the hot hazelnut latte and Hubby had the mixed fruit tea. When my drink arrived, it looked promising with a piece of cinnamon almond biscotti on the side. Upon tasting it, the coffee was alright but the hazelnut syrup used was really too little for the flavour to come through. I was quite a fan of the hazelnut flavour especially if they use the Monin one but this cup was a little disappointing. The coffee was nice enough but I think I should have ordered the plain latte if I have wanted them to be that way.


The mixed fruit tea was alright and you get a rather big glass/pitcher. Taste was not bad at all and you get pieces of fruits inside like kiwi and Apple. 


They do have a fair amount of cakes available but I did not feel like it yesterday.

The Coffeholic
No 250, Ground Floor,
Jalan S2 B12, Seksyen B,
Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...