Friday 15 May 2009

Food

I would like to dedicate this blog to all the food lovers out there. As an avid food lover myself, I couldn't resist trying every kind of food despite the many disappointments and sumtimes the occasional surprises along the way. In short, I love food. The variety, taste, texture, smell and the flavour all combined makes me addicted to food. In my "journey" of discovery (in this case, different food etc) besides my frequent visits to food chains, restaurants, bistros wutever they are called, I'd like to share my opinions on them. Maybe I would be sharing my trials and errors in the kitchen too...=) Wish me luck~
As some of the pictures/images of the food are collected over the months, I will simply label them according to their respective shops' names.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...