Monday 18 May 2009

Hot Bowl, Abu Siti Lane, Penang

I was brought to this small but clean lil coffee shop for the first time by a colleague where I was doing my practical. First of all, this place is packed every single day during lunch hour but you just have to wait for around 5 minutes before a table will be emptied. Most of the customers are fast eaters I guess....LOL
The food is great especially the de-boned steamed chicken...*DROOLS-BIG TIME*
The white curry noodle is also a must try and for those who couldn't take those spicy stuff like me, this is the one curry you can eat without sweating like mad...hahaha
Those who wanna get a kick out of the curry, the chilli paste are all on the table for the taking
There are also plenty of other stuffs available but I din bother asking cos I'm totally in love with the steam chicken...so it's a must for me every single time
=P


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...