Monday 16 November 2015

10-minutes Dried Curry Minced Beef

Easy and fast, minced meat is one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen in my opinion. This easy recipe is one I just whipped up at the spur of the moment.

Ingredients:
3 tbsp of curry powder
200g minced beef
1 large tomatoes (chopped into cubes)
6 cloves of garlic - chopped finely (I prefer onions with my beef but I have none at the moment) replace with a large onion if you have them (chopped)
3 tbsp of chilli sauce (for milder taste replace with tomato sauce)
Salt and pepper to taste

1) Heat up oil. Brown the garlic or onions. 
2) Brown the beef and stir in the curry powder.
3) Fry until the beef is quite dry.
4) Add the chilli sauce and make sure it is thoroughly mixed.
5) Add in the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stir them around and quickly remove from heat.




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...