Tuesday 10 November 2015

The Jelly Hearts, Downtown East Mall (Singapore)

Who loves sweet things? I do! Even more so when they are pretty sweet things! The Jelly Hearts made some of the prettiest jelly or cakes that I have ever seen! Located in Downtown East Mall, this little shop is tucked in a corner of the mall. Selling mostly jellies and sweets, they first attracted my attention as we were walking past after a quick lunch nearby. 


As most of their cakes are made of jelly and cheese, just the idea of that made my mouth water. The original flavour comes in a cherry jelly with plain cheesecake and digestive biscuit crust. Without explaining further, all this would be enough for you to imagine the nyumminess! A beautiful strawberry on top is just berry on the jelly! (Cherry on the icing!)


What I love most is probably their Oreo Jelly Cake. With a clear Kino jelly on top followed by Oreo Cream Cheese below finished with a delicious layer of Oreo crumbs, this is definitely my favourite!


These pretty morsels of goodness come at a price of SGD3.90-4.40; a bargain in my opinion. Check them out!

The Jelly Hearts @ Downtown East Mall
1 Pasir Ris Close,
#02-111 E!hub@Downtown East,
519599 Singapore

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...