Saturday 7 November 2015

Food Court at Changi City Point Mall, Singapore

I went here twice during my stay in Singapore with my colleagues. I had the fried carrot cake at the Asian stall on my first trip which was so-so. However, it was ridiculously fast so I guess it's an option if you are in a hurry.


And then I had the Korean stall's Sizzling Plate with BBQ Chicken and Saba Fish. The fish was good but the BBQ Chicken turns out to be extremely spicy. I couldn't finish it and felt regretful. I should have just gone for the whole Saba set which would be a cheap SGD6. Grr! One thing though, the cutlery were very dirty which was why I opted for the plastic version. And the tray had bits of food left on it as well...-.-""


In case you are travelling with Muslim colleague, this Food Court is certified HALAL. The name is BAGUS Food Court so, at least your colleagues can eat with a peace of mind. :P

BAGUS Food Court
5 Changi Business Park Central 1 
Singapore 486038

PS: They have a free shuttle to Ximei MRT so in case you are not done shopping with just the Expo and Changi City Point, go ahead and hitch a ride to another mall for FREE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...