Sunday 1 November 2015

Food Junction, Vivocity Harbourfront, Singapore

Dinner at the Food Junction has never lack for choices. This time around I had a go with the beef hor fun. My choice looked promising with articles showing them winning some food award and people's choice award. Happily anticipating a good dinner, I joined the queue.


Sadly, my beef hor fun was quite disappointing because it was already cooked and stored in one of their wooden basket; kept warm beforehand. It was too salty for me and when I commented on the sodium intake, it meant that it has exceeded the norm because I love my salt. The beef although tender, felt quite drenched in some sort of flour. The additional meatballs I got was alright and the soup balanced out the saltiness in the hor fun. 


They are located at the Food Junction on the third floor of the Vivocity. I wouldn't recommend this stall but there are plenty of other choices around.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...