Saturday 31 October 2015

Brewhouse, Imperial Mall

Brew house has always been a personal fave for my coffee fix since they opened last year. They were one of the first using the brand Morin or something for their flavoured coffee. Despite only having a type of cake each day, we were quite the regulars until more cafes popped up over the months. 

I love their Irish coffee and if you like liquor with your coffee, this is one of the better ones I've tasted. For the usual coffee, I like their salted caramel latte and the hazelnut. The latter could be a little sweet but I like it! Haha


Their red velvet and lemon curd cakes are really good but during my last visit they were not available. Instead, we had their chicken pie (pictured above) and their cottage pie. The chicken pie was good with short, crispy pie crust and delicious filling although it was quite heavy on the potato and not the chicken meat.

The cottage pie on the other hand was quite disappointing. The top was a little too hard and felt not too fresh if you get what I mean. The beef was alright but it was not as good as I remembered.


Free wifi is available but the line could be a little bad considering the new wing of Imperial Mall has pretty bad reception for most providers, that could be understood. They have a second outlet coming up nearby Boulevard so maybe wifi will be better there!

Brew house
1st floor new wing Permaisuri Mall
Miri

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...