Friday 23 October 2015

Bebek Tepi Sawah, Bali - A Review

It's one of the place to have some Bebek in Bali other than Bebek Bedigil and like the famed Babi Guling Ibu Oka, Bebek Tepi Sawah has grown since its startup days. Nowadays it has branches everywhere and the one we went to was just a stone's throw away from our hotel, Eden Hotel in Kuta, Bali.


The Crispy Duck was amazing! I loved it although portion was quite tiny even from the photo. The chicken was quite puny too. I had the grilled chicken. Not a fan of the raw ulam they served it with though. Avocado juice here was thicker and better compared to the one I had at Warung Babi Guling Ibu Oka. My fiancé had the Balinese coffee which was pretty alright I guess. I am not a fan of Balinese coffee as I personally prefer the Vietnamese one. But I guess this is pretty subjective. The condiments: 4 various types of sambal. I like the one with the sweet dark soya sauce and the one with lemongrass and shallots (both at the bottom).


Overall, this was a pretty pleasant experience despite the hefty price tag. For a simple meal like this, the bill came up to nearly IDR 285 000. Anyway, it's worth going at least once so drop them a visit if you do happen to pass by.

Address: 
Bebek Tepi Sawah
Jl Kartika Plaza
Kuta, Bali.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...