Monday 12 October 2015

Bubba Gump, Sunway Pyramid - A Review

An hour or so after our "light" snacks at Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul, we stopped at Bubba Gump for an early dinner. Honestly we both did not feel hungry yet but since there's chores to do and dogs to feed, going back early was a necessity. ><
Bubba Gump is famous for their shrimps, and my sister and I always come for our shrimp fix once in a while when we drop by KL. They have never disappointed me yet in terms of their succulent juicy shrimps hence the often repeated visits. We always ended up seated at the same booths too regardless if I come with my fiance or my sister! It's just weird that way. 


Haha, I just like taking his random photos when we are seated. These are two of them that I think he wouldn't object too much to being put up. :PPPP


So I had the 300g Fisherman's catch or bucket of shrimps in garlic butter sauce. I just love this one! I do not really like the Cajun one so usually I don't bother mixing them unless someone requested to try the other one. He just had the spicy Cajun de-shelled prawns with garlic bread. The extra bread was apparently because he did not think his bread would be enough. LOL.

Verdict: My favourite is still the best! I don't like his...:P There are reasons why I stuck to the same choices after trying most of the menu. Kieh Kieh Kieh! I felt the garlic bread was alright as they sprinkled parmesan on top before baking them but there's no obvious garlicky flavour to it. Bread was still fluffy but he thought that Pizza Hut's was better?! Haha. Anyway, I never really tried their bread before this as I usually go for the shrimp bucket for sharing then on to their shrimp pasta or their cajun fish or their ribs...Nevertheless, I guess there's always a first time for everything. Service was great like usual so this was a nice visit despite a full tummy to begin with.


They warrant a visit if you love shrimps as much as I do!

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. 
3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-5638 4559 (for booking)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...