Thursday 29 October 2015

Ipoh Town Kopitiam, Miri - A Review

A spin-off from Old Town Kopitiam, this place is supposingly famous for its toast n coffee amongst other things. I find the toast alright only because I do not like my butter to be melted down in my hainanese style toast. The Kaya was quite good actually and the half boiled eggs were always perfect!


The Indonesian noodles however was quite disappointing. It was instant noodles cooked with extra sausages, ham and a sunny side up at the side but the noodles were incredibly spicy from excessive pepper added.


I do not like the coffee here mainly because it was too thick and sweetly cloying. Service was always polite and conveniently situated in town made it always our go-to toast place even though  the food was mediocre.

Location:
Ipoh Town Kopitiam,
Lot 1395, Ground Floor, Centre Point Phase 2, Jalan Kubu,
Miri

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...