Sunday 22 November 2015

Streats HongKong Cafe, Downtown East Mall

I have been harping to go here for the longest time! It's a Halal place so it would be a change from our usual food court choices and finally today my colleagues gave in to my incessant whining. LOL

The Portuguese Chicken Chop Baked Rice was really rich with strong hints of turmeric and spices. I love it! The chicken chop had crispy skin despite being smothered in lots of mozzarella and I munched down all of the fatty skin despite knowing better. Hahaha!

Nyum! Definitely worth going even though the seats and table were a little dirty and we all had to use tissue to wipe them down.


Streats HongKong Cafe
1 Pasir Ris Close,
#02-104/105 e!Hub Downtown East,
Singapore 519599

PS: They are owned by the same company which also owned So Pho (that I posted about a while ago).


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...