Sunday 15 November 2015

Tea Valley, Downtown East Mall Singapore



This was a solo try-out for me. I wanted to have their hot tea but it was not available so I ended up having just the noodles for my dinner. The Oyster Mee Suah was a bowl of soft white noodles cooked in a thick brown broth with hints of fish flakes and vinegar inside. I must give my praises to their huge luscious oysters (although there were just three). It was slightly too sour for my taste but the additional shredded chicken helped with taking away some of the sourness. I think I would ask for no-vinegar on my mee suah the next time I come but overall, for SGD 4.80, I think this is alright for a bowl of Taiwanese mee suah. :)


Address:
Tea Valley 
1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...