Sunday 6 September 2015

How to Go Around KL?

If you are in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia for holidays, most probably you do not have your own transport. So the biggest question now would be how do you move around other than on your Transport No 11, i.e. your own two feet? Aside from the monorail, LRT, taxis and public buses (all subject to certain charges), starting from 31 August 2012, the Land Public Transport of Malaysia has launched a free Go-KL bus services. This FREE service is available DAILY starting from 6am (weekdays) and 7am (weekends and public holidays) up until 11pm. Best thing about this is that the buses stopped at all the main attractions in KL so you don't have to bother waiting for bus/LRT/monorail changes or even fork out money for a short distance travelled within the Central Business District (CBD).


PS: I will explain my colored code in the next posts.

You can download the map HERE yourself too.

I would elaborate more on the different ways one can go about KL using the easiest (hopefully) and cheapest (to free) methods in my next posts.

(1) Guide to Shopping in KL using Go-KL Buses

I would try my best to distribute my opinions about the attractions and how to go about it as I noticed a lot of tourists seemed to have problems navigating from one stop to another while I was there. Also, since KL has a lot to offer in terms of food and shopping, most of them will be about that. I will try to fit in on the other tourist attractions like KL Bird Park, KL Museum, etc etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...