Friday 4 September 2015

Urban Food, Phuket - A Review

This was our choice mainly because we do not know where to go for lunch and we were already hungry. The food wasn't much to shout about and the service was quite mediocre. It's amazing how I still remembered the sullen faces. :S One thing to be said was that the decorations and setting was really nice.



Pat Thai we ordered was not really that nice but it was quite alright especially when you were hungry.


The sweet and sour prawns was not bad as well. We have had better but I guess it was acceptable.


For dessert, panna cotta! Again,a little too sweet but I like that they used fresh vanilla beans. :)


Overall, average food and average service. If I were to come by this area again, maybe I would give this place a miss. :X

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...